Fusible interlining, this kind of lining is made by assembly line, the fusible interlining is a kind of lining coated with hot melt adhesive, which is one of the auxiliary materials often used in clothing production. The fusible interlining is attached to the back of the fabric by heating and ironing. When the fabric needs to be crisp and thick, it can be reflected by adding fusible interlining. Today, the editor of Huzhou Sanjin Garment Interlining will introduce the specific function of fusible interlining and its manual bonding process in detail.
The specific role of fusible interlining.
1. Make the garment obtain a satisfactory shape and play the role of a skeleton. Under the premise of not affecting the feel and style of the fabric, with the help of the stiffness and elasticity of the adhesive interlining, the clothing can be made flat or reach the expected shape.
2. Improve the anti-wrinkle ability and strength of clothing. The use of fusible interlining on the collar, lapels, placket and front body of the thin-fabric clothing can make the clothing flat and wrinkle-resistant. The clothing after lining is more durable due to the protection and fixation of a layer of adhesive interlining cloth.
3. Make the hem of the garment clear, straight and beautiful, which can play the role of modification and beautification. Outside the hem of the garment, such as: stop, cuff and cuff fork, hem edge and hem fork, etc., use adhesive interlining to make the fold line more straight and distinct.
4. Keep the structure, shape and size of the garment stable, and play a role in maintaining shape. The tailored garment will inevitably have some parts with curved shapes and oblique strands, such as collars, armholes, etc. However, after the use of fusible interlining, the structure and size of the garment can be stabilized; some parts will be worn during wear. It is easy to be stretched and deformed by force, such as bag mouth, button door, etc., but after using the adhesive interlining, it can make it difficult to stretch and deform.
5. Make the clothing thick and improve the warmth of the clothing. Obviously, the thickness of the fusible interlining for clothing is increased, so the warmth retention of the clothing is improved.
6. Improve the processability of clothing. Thin and soft silk and single-sided thin knitted fabrics are difficult to handle in the sewing process because they are not easy to hold. However, the use of adhesive interlining can improve the holdability in the sewing process.
Take shirts as an example
The rubber surface of the collar lining is generally flat rubber. It looks like a bright layer of glue. Pressing temperature of collar lining: 170℃+steam
Method 1: Fold the lining in half, and draw on the lining with a 1/2 net collar pattern. Then cut off the net collar lining. Tip: When cutting, don't cut it out of position.
Method 2: Lay the lining flat with the glue side down, and then draw a complete collar lining with a clean pattern, and then cut the clean collar lining. The collar lining cut in this way is not easy to be misplaced. The lining glue needs high temperature to melt, about 170℃+steam. Tip: 170℃, generally in the "cotton and linen" position of the iron, the collar produced in this way is smooth and firm. In addition, the large collar lining should also be cut into a clean collar. Generally, the collar lining is used on the collar surface. Tailoring of the collar lining of the suit: the collar is cut horizontally, and the bottom of the collar is cut at 45° with a thin collar lining.